Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Let the Brewing commence!

June 21st is soon upon me, and that means the Summer Solstice will be here around the corner. So, I am trying my best to get ready for my First Summer Sol Ritual iv ever held. Im really excited; Iv been practicing the craft for about 4 years now, but iv never really went all out with it. So this year im going to honor all the Sabbats in the wheel of the year to expand my own solitary studies.

Last week, I made my own Ritual Oil for the first time. That might not be too big, but iv never done anything like it before. Iv always just relied on what they sell in the metaphysical shops, although there is nothing wrong with it iv just always wanted to make one myself.

My 1st Ritual Oil.
1. Rose Petals
2. Dragon Blood
3. Sandalwood
4. Lavender

I just put it all in my mortar and pestle and added the oils. I let that sit overnight on my altar and the next day my oil was made! I was so happy with the results. I cant wait to use it next week :)

Now that my oil is made up all I have to do now is set up my altar. Im going either tomorrow or the next day to find something's I want to use in my altar.
This is it for now, ill add more tomorrow when I have things to add.

Blessed Be,
Mattie
)O(

No comments:

Post a Comment